Dear Heath Parents,
We hope you will consider making a gift today to ensure that the PTO succeeds in its mission to improve the education and educational environment at Heath. Already, more than 25% of Heath families have contributed - thank you!
Please help us reach our goal of 100% participation. Every dollar given makes a difference.
It is only because of your generous support that the Heath PTO can continue to make investments – on average more than $200 per student – in your child’s educational experience, including:
- Continued capital expenditures on technology for the classroom, including laptops, iPads and software – as well as the professional development essential for teachers to make effective use of these important teaching tools.
- Funding for field trips for every class and cultural arts performances throughout the year.
- Parent Speaker Series on timely topics that interest you, such as last year’s popular talk by Dr. Joani Geltman about raising an adolescent child.
- Pilot of a new Child Assault Prevention program
- All the community events you and your children look forward to each year – Welcome Back BBQ, International Night, Book Fair, Mayfair and more!
We are fortunate to send our children to a school filled with dedicated educators, to be a part of a tight-knit and passionate parent community, and to be residents of a town that places such a high value on excellent schools.
Thank you for your support today and throughout the year!
Heath PTO Annual Appeal Committee
Steffani Boudreau, Susan Dolphin, Julie Marcus, Bonnie Sherman
Heath PTO Leadership
Francie Karlen, Lisa Humphreys, Sandra Jerez, Seth Finkelstein and Polly Ribatt
The Diversity committee will meet at 8pm on Monday, 12/16 at 311 Dean street.
Special Education Parents Advisory Council
Monthly Meeting, Friday, December 13, 2013. 8:30a.m.-9:30a.m. John Walsh School Committee Room, 333 Washington Street
Friday, Dec. 13: 5:30-7:45 pm! $10/family or $5/person, family tickets will be on sale in the front lobby Thu 2:15-2:45 pm and Fri 1:25-1:55 pm, or you can pay at the door. Bring your own skates or rent there, $6/pair for either hockey or figure skates. There will be snacks for purchase as well: pizza, hot dogs, chips, candy, hot chocolate. Please contact Dr. Miner if cost is an issue, we hope to have a great turnout for a fun night of skating and music under the stars!