The Heath School PTO
Mission and Purpose
The objectives of the Heath PTO are:
- To promote the best possible education and educational environment for Heath School students.
- To facilitate communication between the home, the Heath School, and the Town of Brookline.
- To provide financial and voluntary support for the activities and needs of the Heath School.
The PTO Team
Thank you to so many that helped this school year. The next school year 2022-2023 volunteers are coming together, but there is still much to do and we could use your help in any/all areas, even ones that already have individuals involved. If you want to play an active part in improving our Heath community, please email us (email@example.com) and let us know how you are interested in helping. So far, your PTO will be led by the following team of Heath parent volunteers:
- Co-President: Chris Elia (need another volunteer)
- Vice-President: (need a volunteer)
- Secretary/Clerk: Kathleen Meehan
- Treasurer: Christopher Weeks
- Communications: Eli Silk
Other Team Members
- Volunteer Recruitment: Kathryn Murphy
- Directory: Kathryn Murphy
- Fundraising: Chris Elia, Darcy Pfeifer (need volunteers)
- Room Parent Coordinator: Deepa Prusty
- Teacher Appreciation Events: Robin Gilula, Katie Sawatzky
- School Site Council: Jon Bass, Lisa Kang (need another volunteer)
- Spiritwear: Lisa Yuen
- Fun Run or Gala to support Annual Appeal: (need volunteers)
- Grants: Matthew Belisle, Mike Mello, Eli Silk
- Back-to-School Socials: Tiffany Rinne
- Picture Day Coordinator: Monica Risi
- Skate Night: Margaret Monteith
- International Night: Lisa Yuen, Paola Rossi, Yen-Lin Chen
- Brookline Booksmith Night: Anne Spencer, Melissa Muken, Alex Thayer
- Science Fair: (need volunteers)
- Used Book Fair: Melissa Muken, Alex Thayer, Karli Coles
- Spring & Summer Socials (Mayfair): Theresa Koehler, Jennifer Niloff
- Variety Show: Monica Risi
- Understanding Our Differences and Similarities: Tiffany Rinne
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Representative: (need volunteers)
- SEPAC Representative: Nadia Almasri, Juliana Mariani, Jon Zurawski
- Anything else you want to make happen...
The 2021-2022 Heath Hawk Fund is open. Please consider making a donation today!
Why support your PTO?
The Heath Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent-run group that organizes and funds dozens of initiatives and enrichment programs for our children at Heath. Join other parents in helping make your child's school an excellent one!