The Heath School PTO
Mission and Purpose
The objectives of the Heath PTO are:
- To promote the best possible education and educational environment for Heath School students.
- To facilitate communication between the home, the Heath School, and the Town of Brookline.
- To provide financial and voluntary support for the activities and needs of the Heath School.
The PTO Team
For the 2021-2022 school year, your PTO is being led by the following team of Heath parent volunteers:
- Co-President: Kathleen Meehan
- Vice-President: Kathryn Murphy
- Secretary/Clerk: Zoe Stoesser
- Co-Treasurers: Kazi Siddiqui and Christopher Weeks
- Yearly Appeal leaders for the Heath Hawk Fund: (open)
Other Team Members
- Room Parent Coordinator: Deepa Prusty
- Directory: Nancy Donahoe
- Teacher Appreciation Events: Robin Gilula and Katie Sawatzky
- Site Council: Jon Bass, Lisa Kang, and Eli Silk
- SEPAC: (open)
- Mayfair: (open)
- Picture Day: (open)
- Website: Eli Silk
- Friday, December 10
- Tuesday, December 14
- Thursday, December 16
- Wednesday, December 22
- Tuesday, February 8
- Friday, March 18
- Tuesday, April 12
- Friday, May 13
- Tuesday, June 14
Why support your PTO?
The Heath Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent-run group that organizes and funds dozens of initiatives and enrichment programs for our children at Heath. Join other parents in helping make your child's school an excellent one!